Keeley Mod Ibanez TS-9 Baked Pedal
We ship within 2-3 business days of order placement, depending on product availability and lead time, Monday through Thursday. We ship via UPS and USPS for all orders.
1) Click the "Account" link at the top of our site.
2) Enter your email address.
3) Select "Create Account".
Click the "Account" link at the top right hand side of our site to edit your account information.
We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal.
We normally ship within 2-3 days after your order has been accepted. Note: special orders may require additional time.
Please log into your account, then check shipment.
Click the "ACCOUNT" link at the top of our site to track your order status. Be sure that all of the items in your order have shipped already. If you order displays your Package Tracking Numbers, check with the shipper to confirm that your packages were delivered. If your packages each show a status of "delivered", please contact our customer service for assistance.
If any item(s) missing from your order and the email confirmation shows that the item(s) has shipped please contact us immediately @ email@example.com
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment from you.
Backordered items are those which our suppliers are unable to predict when they will have more in stock, but as soon as they do, we will be able to ship the item to you.
During the checkout page we'll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time.
1. Better bass response along with true mid range and high frequency transparency
2. Wider range on your tone control
3. The Baked mod gets you more bottom end and more distortion. A Tube Screamer on steroids!
4. You get the 808 output mod which gives you more output volume
5. All of these mods make the TS-9 Baked Mod Plus the heaviest Tube Screamer out there! The TS-9 Baked pedal has been modified to have 3 x’s the distortion of a stock TS-9. In other words, you will have more distortion and saturation in the higher settings of the Drive control. One important thing to note, because this mod has more distortion, it will not clean up quite as well as our MOD+ version of the TS-9. After the modifications, this pedal sounds indescribably better. Every component added is of the highest quality. There are metal film resistors in the circuit to improve the signal to noise ratio. Film capacitors are used in the tone section to provide the smoothest midrange and high frequency. The choice of capacitors for the unique Tone Cap mod increase the low-end tone of your guitar without adding the slightest bit of muddiness or dullness to your tone. The integrated circuit used is the Texas Instruments RC4558P. This chip was chosen because it provides the best sound quality available. The input transistor has been changed to a MPSA18 to further reduce the noise floor which helps keep this mod quite even at higher gain settings. A small change has been made to the input impedance to allow more of your guitar’s signal to pass through to the effect circuit.
- All Controls set around 1 O’clock. Nice starting position, good biting drive and gain.
- Set the Level to 3 O’clock, the Drive at 9 O’clock, and Tone anywhere that sounds good to you. This is a good boost setting and great for distorting the input of a tube amp.
Set Drive to 4 O’clock, the Level to 12 O’clock, and Tone anywhere that sounds good to you. This is a super sustain setting. Great for lead work that is very saturated yet retains the essence of your guitar!
All modifications are warrantied for you, the original owner, for one year. If you have any problems at all please email Mammoth Electronics at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are happy with this product, please let everyone know and tag us on Instagram and Facebook with #mammothelectronics. If you are not happy with this product for any reason at all, please let us know within 48 hours and we will refund your order. The entire Keeley and Mammoth team thanks you for your business. You’re keeping the good tones alive! If you like this product, there’s more where it came from, check out the rest of our products at www.mammothelectronics.com/collections/pedal-mod.
Mod times are 3-5 business days from the day that your pedal(s) arrive. Please ship to the address below:
Attn: Mods Department
3203 Broce Dr
Norman, OK 73072