Keeley Mod Boss SD-1 GE Pedal
We ship within 2-3 business days of order placement, depending on product availability and lead time, Monday through Thursday. We ship via UPS and USPS for all orders.
1) Click the "Account" link at the top of our site.
2) Enter your email address.
3) Select "Create Account".
Click the "Account" link at the top right hand side of our site to edit your account information.
We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal.
We normally ship within 2-3 days after your order has been accepted. Note: special orders may require additional time.
Please log into your account, then check shipment.
Click the "ACCOUNT" link at the top of our site to track your order status. Be sure that all of the items in your order have shipped already. If you order displays your Package Tracking Numbers, check with the shipper to confirm that your packages were delivered. If your packages each show a status of "delivered", please contact our customer service for assistance.
If any item(s) missing from your order and the email confirmation shows that the item(s) has shipped please contact us immediately @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment from you.
Backordered items are those which our suppliers are unable to predict when they will have more in stock, but as soon as they do, we will be able to ship the item to you.
During the checkout page we'll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time.
What you get with the Keeley SD-1 GE Mod!
1. Better bass response along with true mid range and high frequency transparency
2. Asymmetrical clipping for a more tube like distortion
3. Two-way toggle switch to go from germanium diode mode for fuzzier saturation to LED mode for a louder, more open tone
4. All of these mods make the SD-1 extremely versatile for lead and rhythm players
• All Controls set at 1 O’clock, toggle “down.” This will give you good biting drive and gain.
• Set the Level to 3 O’clock, Drive at 9 O’clock, and toggle switch “up,” and the tone anywhere that sounds good to you. This is a good boost and great for distorting the input of a tube amp.
• Set the Level to 4 O’clock, Drive off, and toggle switch “up.” This is an ideal clean boost.
• Set Drive to 4 O’clock and the Level to 12 O’clock and toggle switch “down.” This is a super GE sustain setting. Great for lead work that is very saturated while retaining the essence of your guitar!
All modifications are warranted for you, the original owner, for one year. If you have any problems at all please email Mammoth Electronics at email@example.com. If you are happy with this product, please let everyone know and tag us on Instagram and Facebook with #mammothelectronics. If you are not happy with this product for any reason at all, please let us know within 48 hours and we will refund your order. The entire Keeley and Mammoth team thanks you for your business. You’re keeping the good tones alive! If you like this product, there’s more where it came from, check out the rest of our products on www.mammothelectronics.com.
Mod times are 3-5 business days from the day that your pedal(s) arrive. Please ship to the address below:
Attn: Mods Department
3203 Broce Dr
Norman, OK 73072