Boss MT-2 Twilight
We ship within 2-3 business days of order placement, depending on product availability and lead time, Monday through Thursday. We ship via UPS and USPS for all orders.
1) Click the "Account" link at the top of our site.
2) Enter your email address.
3) Select "Create Account".
Click the "Account" link at the top right hand side of our site to edit your account information.
We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal.
We normally ship within 2-3 days after your order has been accepted. Note: special orders may require additional time.
Please log into your account, then check shipment.
Click the "ACCOUNT" link at the top of our site to track your order status. Be sure that all of the items in your order have shipped already. If you order displays your Package Tracking Numbers, check with the shipper to confirm that your packages were delivered. If your packages each show a status of "delivered", please contact our customer service for assistance.
If any item(s) missing from your order and the email confirmation shows that the item(s) has shipped please contact us immediately @ email@example.com
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment from you.
Backordered items are those which our suppliers are unable to predict when they will have more in stock, but as soon as they do, we will be able to ship the item to you.
During the checkout page we'll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time.
What you get with the Keeley MT-2 Twilight Zone Mod!
1. Better bass response along with true mid range and high frequency transparency
2. Keeley's heaviest, most powerful, hard hitting modded pedal!
3. Three-way toggle switch for 3 different distortions (stock, Triple Diode, Ultra Tube)
4. All of these mods give you the perfect pedal for that Mesa Triple Rectifier Crunch!
There are three modes of operation.
• SWITCH LEFT -- This is the “stock” MT-2 sound. You will notice however that the pedal has more presence, more powerful and true sounding midrange, and a tighter bass response.
• SWITCH RIGHT -- This is the Triple Diode Mode--our favorite. The Triple Diode Mode gives you the natural tube sound that makes that to-die-for molten guitar sound. It’s sick, fat, and has way more muscle than the stock MT-2 mode.
• SWITCH CENTER -- This is the Ultra Tube Mode. Beware! You will blow speakers with this mode! No, we’re serious! You must be aware that in this mode, the MT-2 mod has a super powerful output. This mode should be used with a 4X12 cabinet that can handle the power and ultra low bass this pedal can deliver.
All modifications are warranted for you, the original owner, for one year. If you have any problems at all please email Mammoth Electronics at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are happy with this product, please let everyone know and tag us on Instagram and Facebook with #mammothelectronics. If you are not happy with this product for any reason at all, please let us know within 48 hours and we will refund your order. The entire Keeley and Mammoth team thanks you for your business. You’re keeping the good tones alive! If you like this product, there’s more where it came from, check out the rest of our products on www.mammothelectronics.com.
Mod times are 3-5 business days from the day that your pedal(s) arrive. Please ship to the address below:
Attn: Mods Department
3203 Broce Dr
Norman, OK 73072